For Anker Bone Level Implant System
Proven Long-Term Solution
– Favorable bone level for tilted and axial implant.
Reduced Need For Bone Augmentation
– Tilted posterior implants allow for the use of longer implants, implants allow for the use of longer, increasing bone-to-implant contact avoiding bone grafting.
High Stability With Four To Six Implants
– Tilted posterior implants can be anchored in better quality anterior bone. This improves support for the prosthesis by reducing cantilavers.
- 17°&30°Angle line up for Anker SB-I/SB-II/SB-III
- Used with cylinders and impression components
- Ti-6AI-4V for biocompatibility and strength
- Packing unit: Screw Abutment + Abutment Delivery Holder
The “All on X” concept is a modern dental implant technique which allows for the bridge to be stabilized by only a certain amount of implants, usually between 4 to 6, depending on the treatment procedure. The difference to the conventional implant method lies in the sinking angle of the two rear implants in length, which are screwed in with a certain angle-normally 30 degrees. With this solution, patients can enjoy a much more cost efficient procedure, and even the possibility to receive a full-arch prosthesis on the same day of surgery.